CYO registration for the 2021-2022 season will take place beginning August 10th.
It will run until September 17th.
Registration is for Boys and girls in the parish in Grades 2 - 8 are eligible for basketball. We also offer an instructional clinic for children in the 1st Grade and a high school boys’ basketball program. For additional information call George Metz at 896-8068 or Joe LaCorte at 914-907-9738.
Registration will only be on-line. To access the registration site, please go to our CYO website. stmaryscyofishkill.com
Once you access the website there is a button on the homepage which will send you to our registration site.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience with using the on-line system, this will give us the most flexibility as we head into the upcoming season.
Thanks. George & Joe
Here is a summary of the information that will be necessary to register each child.
You will need to set up a record for each child you register...
- Player Name, Date of Birth, Gender, School, Grade, Address
- You will need to write in any days bad for practice or conditions (carpools)
- Parent / Guardian information Name, Cell, Home Phone, Email
- Questions: Reg Sport = Basketball, Reg Type = Season, Registration Type = Dependant Athlete
- You will need to answer the Medical questions
- Emergency Contact info - Name, Phone Number
- Medical Insurance - Company, Group #, Policy #
- Physician - Name, Phone, Hospital of Choice
- Read and Approve - Concussion Waiver, General Waiver
Payment will be done by Credit Card or Bank Account